Ethashpool.com ("Company", "we", "our" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, purchase, install, access, or use our websites and services as outlines in the Terms of Service (the "Services").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 18
Information You Provide to Us, Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use our services.
- Contact information, including your email address;
- Your bitcoin address or other cryptocurrency address;
- Account information such as username, two-factor authentication keys and account preferences;
- All information associated with the Services such as server location, mining pool, algorithms used, order type, set amount hashing power buyer is willing to spend on an order, set price you are willing to pay, approximate limit maximum hashing power for order, payments, number, duration, modification and termination of orders and other order parameters;
- All information associated with selling and provision of our Services, including information about hashing power rigs hardware, quantity and quality of provided hashing power, hashing power validation, hashing power speed, payments, connection settings, errors and malfunctions and other parameters regarding the provision of hashing power;
- Any information required for tax purposes such as your VAT identification number;
- Transaction information: we collect information about the transactions you complete using our Services, including the amount of funds associated with an order, selected mining pool, the types of orders executed and other transaction information regarding hashing power.
- Location information: We may collect precise geolocation information from your device with your prior consent. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of this information through your device operating system settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile applications from your device.
- We may collect personally identifiable information under applicable law ("personal information").
- We may also collect details of transactions you carry out through use of the Services and any financial information provided to use our Services.
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. We may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. We may also use small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited our websites and online materials and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for providing and improving our Services. We collect information you provide us when creating an account to use the Services. We also use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs. We collect and use personal information such as your name, email address, or billing information, credit card information, cryptocurrency wallet address, IP address, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information by the Company, such as information we associate with your account and the Services provided to you. You will also be asked to choose a unique username and a password in order to sign up for the Service, which information will be used solely for the purpose of providing access to your user account.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our websites and log into your account ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase the functionality of our Services. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We use "cookies" to allow our websites to recognize your browser and store user preferences and other information. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site stored on your computer. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to to assist us in analyzing how our Services are being used. These third parties have access to your personal information to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also use your personal information for the following:
- Provide you with the Services and materials, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration, renewal notices, and updates.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide.
- Operate and improve our Services.
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Provide and deliver products and services you request.
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about promotions, contests, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Company and our selected partners.
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
European Union Residents Privacy Rights
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement as is set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. Residents of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland who visit our websites and use our Services have the following legal data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions: right to information, right to erasure, right to rectification, right to access by the data subject (Article 15), right to deletion (Article 17), right to correction (Article 16), right to restriction of processing (Article 18), right to data portability (Article 20), right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77), right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3)) as well as the right to object to particular data processing measures (Article 21).
International Data Transfers
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.